When a person is charged with a drug offence the consequences can be severe.
It could be possession, manufacturing or the supply or trafficking of drugs which can lead to imprisonment.
Equitas Lawyers provide legal counsel for various types of drug offences such as:
• Possession of a drug that is prohibited under the law.
• Supply of a prohibited drug including violation of the law on a continuous basis.
• Personal use of a drug that is prohibited.
• Cultivation and growing of a plant that is prohibited.
• Manufacture of drugs which are prohibited.
• Having in possession precursors which are required for manufacture of such prohibited drugs.
If you have been charged with a drug offence, contact Equitas Lawyers to organise a free 30 minute consultation.
Can we help?
We would be happy to assist with your specific enquiry. Please fill in the form below to contact us.