Fraud and White Collar Crime
Equitas Lawyers can give you advise and legal representation for matters relating to:
• Using fraudulent methods to obtain credit.
• Rewards and commission that are fraudulent and corrupted.
• Supply false statements by directors, destroying books willfully or omitting few entries.
• Misappropriation which is fraudulent.
• Benefits which are obtained by fraud practices.
If you have been charged with fraud offences, contact Equitas lawyers today for a free 30 minute consultation
Can we help?
We would be happy to assist with your specific enquiry. Please fill in the form below to contact us.